1. Teacher meetings (we officially start back on Monday). It was wonderful getting to see everyone again. I love the beginning of a new school year.
2. My husband got to come home for 2 whole days before he had to leave for work again for 7 days. I'm going to visit him in a few hours!
3. We have strongly considered moving and I'm looking at a house today.
4. I passed my 3 hour glucose test!
5. I have started organizing and deep cleaning the house before we have to start showing it. A good friend came by (she recently sold her house) and gave me some words of wisdom.
6. I mailed off a piece of jewelry for the jewelry swap on http://www.thelifeofanotsoordinarywife.com
7. My husband has officially registered for paramedic school and starts in 8 days. It is going to be tough but well worth it once he graduates.
Well that is what has been going on with us. Happy Hump Day!