1. My favorite cookie is a sugar cookie with icing. Here is my favorite recipe.
3. For each of our birthdays my mom cooks us a birthday dinner. I always pick fried pork chops, fried potatoes, homemade biscuits, sliced tomatoes, pinto beans, and gravy made from the grease from the pork chops.
4. My favorite ice cream is vanilla with hot fudge with cherries and salted pecans.
5. The day my mom broke her leg and knee I made this crock pot chicken Parmesan recipe. We were about to eat when I got the call. I never even got to taste it but Jeremy said it was good.
7. I HATE milk, sour cream, and ranch (gasp!)
8. I really love green beans. I like to cook them with purple onion and garlic. I also like them wrapped in bacon with a butter/brown sugar/garlic mix on top.
9. The easiest meal for me to cook is chicken and dumplings. We all love it, it's cheap, and pretty easy to make.