Image Map

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Zip, Zero, Nada

I literary have nothing to write about. My life is good, not great. I'm working, taking care of my kid, cooking supper, cleaning house, paying bills, you know just being an adult. Blah. Blah. Freaking. Blah. So what is going on in my life right now?

1. I got my flu shot today. Jack and I went to the health department and finally took care of it. My dad called today and demand we get it done pronto. I would like to add that he has not had his. #typicaldad -

2. I've been selling lots of stuff on the swap shop. Yesterday Jeremy said "You are selling everything like we are are crack heads". It really cracked my stuff up. 

3. I found out I have an endometrioma. Apparently, it was caused from the c-section. I have a marble sized knot in my stomach that is quite painful. I go on the 27th to get more information on what to do. 

4. We are looking forward to American Idol and The Following starting. I need some new tv shows to watch with Jeremy. It is a good bonding experience for us. 

5. I'm really starting to give more thought to where Jeremy and I are going to put down forever roots. I want to really start making some process into the decision making. I know a decision doesn't have to be made right away but I am really starting to feel a yearning to belong to a community. 

Well that's all I got for ya today. Jack is trying to take the dog's toy and the dog is having a fit. 

1 comment :

  1. I think you should move to Southwest Indiana... :-)

    And I'm so sorry about the endometreosis :( Stupid c-sections!

    ReplyDelete