Image Map

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Ornament Exchange

I wanna share this fun ornament I received from Mason over at Mason...Like the Jar.  We participated in the ornament exchange hosted on Life as Mrs. I love ornaments and our tree is just a bunch of ornaments that do not match. I like the tradition of having the same ornaments year after year and then adding in a few new ones each year. Mason sent me this super cute ornament/wine topper....


I'm so glad I participated in this ornament exchange. It really is great getting something fun and new in the mail. Thanks Mason for the ornament and thanks Rachel for hosting such a great exchange!


2 comments :

  1. What a GREAT dual-purpose ornament ;) I've never seen one that doubles as a wine topper but I have to say - verrryyy useful/creative! Glad you participated and loved what you got... can't wait to see what you gave! Happy Holidays Mrs.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower. Hope you will hop over and follow back.
    We currently have a give-away going on.
    Come check it out.

    Julie @ Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk
    http://heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com/2012/12/moms-library-8-for-me-and-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete