Image Map

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

20 Wishes Recipe

As part of  the 20 Wishes Project I have dedicated myself to cook something new every month. I'm not much of a cook which is why I added this to my wishes. I envy those wives and mothers who do it all including cooking great meals. 

For Christmas I received 4 Gooseberry Patch cookbooks. I found this recipe that I thought would make a great addition to our big breastfast.

Cheesy Sausage-Potato Casserole
3 to 4 potatoes,sliced
1 lb smoked sausage,sliced
1 onion,chopped
1/2 c. butter,sliced
1 c. shredded Cheddsr cheese
Layer potatoes, sausage and onion in a 13"x9" baking pan sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray. Dot with butter; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovrred, at 350 degrees for around 1 hour, or until potatoes are tender.

It was so yummy and simple! 

No comments :

Post a Comment