So here goes:
1. Get all tax documents together-I am still waiting on one more document but I did get started so this one was a win/lose.
2. Limit myself to one soda a day. I did really well on this one until yesterday and then boom-failure!
3. Do my eyebrows. I did this and boy did I need it!
4. Make a Valentine wreath. A big thumbs down! I've decided not to make one after all this year. We are still mainly staying with my parents as I recover and it just doesn't make sense to decorate for Valentines Day this year. Makes my heart just sad.
5. Start our family cookbook. Another total failure. Honestly, I forgot about this one completely. Ugh!
So not a great week for my first 5 for Five but this week I am going to make more attainable goals.
1. Make at least 2 scrapbooking pages.
2. Finish the book Sparkle.
3. Start learning to crochet.
4. Take Jack's Valentine pictures.
5. Start family cookbook.
Hope this week is a week full of healing and productivity!