As I sit in the hospital waiting to get released, I am looking ahead to better times. Looking at my pinterest boards gives me a renewed spirit of great things to come. However, pinterest can be overwhelming. I've decided I need to pintrocus (focus on certain pinterest projects).
1. Yummy Valentine Brown Sugar Blondies
2. The perfect Valentine card for my husband.
3. Super cute and easy Valentine wreath (gotta start soon)
4. We need a family binder ASAP.
5. I want to implement at least 5 of these into our life this month.
*Click on pictures to go to the link
I feel I am more likely to be pinterest productive if I focus on just a few projects. Anyone working on a great pinterest project they would like to share?