Daycare 1 Mommy 0
I know it happens but still. Shitty moment for me. That's the life of a working mom.
So today I thought I would share with you some ways to keep your job while you work with no sleep.
1. Post throughout the night on every social media out there about how miserable you are, how you are so sleepy, and how your baby is keeping you up. Your co-workers will read it and spread the word (especially the moms that have been there before) so they already expect less from you and even feel sorry for you.
2. Come in just right before you are suppose to be there holding a large coffee.
3. Dress for work but don't cover the bags. The bags keep the "I've been up all night" in the spotlight so they will not forget and will continue to feel sorry for you.
4. Randomly yawn (which probably doesn't have to be faked) when people are looking.
5. Ask your co-workers how they survived a newborn. People love telling their own stories. They will relate to you. Their own memories will be resurfaced and they will have empathy for you.
I seriously dragged at work today which makes me feel like The. Worst. Worker. ever but hey I made it there and that shows commitment or at least my need to pay my bills.
I saw this while I was up in the middle of the night. It describes me perfectly so I had to share.
LYLAS (love you like a sis) Remember this....oh how nice to be that age again.
Okay seriously I have reached a new level of delirium.
a Rafflecopter giveaway