2. I've watched General Hospital since I was in middle school.
3. I met my husband in a bar.
4. We found out the gender of our baby at our wedding reception.
5. I taught high school history before I became an elementary librarian.
6. I ended up having necrosis after I had my c-section. Worst time ever!
7. My favorite book is She's Come Undone.
8. My friend Jessica and I talk about the show Big Brother during the commercials so we basically watch it together. We are friend nerds!
9. Ice cream is my favorite dessert.
10. My favorite cereal is Captain Crunch.
11. A great salad, baked potato, and bread is my favorite meal.
12. The worst part of having a baby is constantly worrying.
13. Watching footballs in the fall is my favorite.
14. I love my job because little ones are always so honest.
15. I love owls and have even before the trend. It was my mascot in school as a student and as a teacher. In my hometown owls have been cool for awhile.
16. I never take enough pictures because I always forget.
17. I should have been born with a high metabolism because I love to bake and eat those cookies, cakes, and pies.
18. We eat frozen pizza every Thursday night.
19. During my pregnancy I couldn't listen to music because it got on my nerves.
20. If Jack had been a girl her name would have been Elliot Reed.