Image Map

Monday, March 3, 2014

On To March

Here is how things went in February.....

1. Go on 2 dates with my husband. We didn't even manage to plan a date. Lack of money, time, and health just kept us from making it possible.

2. Do 5 activities with Jack for the Active Mama Series. Did it!!! This is an easy one for me though. You can read all about it by clicking here

3. Give my Secret Pal at least 3 things. I did do this too. I gave her candy, a gift card, and a candle. 

4. Finish that one book and read another. Huge fail! I just can not get myself into reading like I use to be. It is very ironic considering I'm a librarian. Can I count the book I'm reading with my 4th grade boys book club? 

5. Do at least 1 thing for myself. I'm going to count this as done. A few weekends ago I went out for a girls night which is something I haven't done in months. 

6. Finish removing the old carpet from the backyard. This task just got completed last week but at least it is done. It makes me so happy to have that mess gone.

7. Purge items out of craft room. I don't think I even stepped foot in that room.

8. Exercise at least 3 times a week. Laughable! I exercised once the whole month.

9. Clean out car. This is half done. I have cleaned out the trash and stuff but I never got it wiped out or vacuumed. 

10. Buy at least one item for the kitchen gallery wall. Did not get done. I am going to hold off on this one for awhile. We are back to thinking/talking about selling again. I don't want to invest money into this right now.

11. Drink only 1 Dr. Pepper a day. Haha!

12. Do 2 nice things for my mom. I didn't do anything extra nice for my mom. She did do nice things for me though. I have a lot to make up for in March.

13. Cook something homemade for daycare. Nope....totally didn't happen. I haven't been cooking much lately. 

14. Organize the pictures on the computer. I did do this one!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment