Here is what has been going on:
1. Our air conditioner broke. I came home the other day and when the air popped on it sounded life the outside unit was about to take off. It was just plain awful! I thought after some time maybe the noise would just stop but it did not. I turned it off, waited, and then turned it back on. Awful noise came back. Jeremy was working and it was a raining like crazy so Jack and I packed our bags and headed to my parents. At least we got chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes.
2. I'm still having this awful stomach pain from the scar tissue and hernia. I'm set to have surgery in early June.
3. I'm super pumped that I am in the process of making another 14 in 2014 happen. I signed up for an ecourse. Once I get started and learn a little more I'll tell you all about it.
4. We had some drama going on in our school district. Enough drama for the news van to show up. You can read about it by clicking here.
5. The best part of my week is that I bought myself a Chromebook! I'm in love with it. It is all mine!!!
6. My husband laid new flooring down in our half bath. I've been wanting this done for 4 years. Let's see how long it takes for me to get new flooring in the laundry room.
7. A woman online was selling 80 pieces of clothing for $100 and I bought them. Although I can't wear everything I still made out really well. I am so excited about having all these new clothes.
8. My husband got a raise!!!!
9. Jack is going through a "I have to be attached to my mom or I flip out" stage. It is not fun for anyone.
10. I got my sister the most awesome housewarming gift. This is their song and I just know she is going to be over the moon about it.