I'm trying to soak up any extra time with Jack before he goes back to daycare life. Also as school is gearing up to start I've been gearing up also with professional development and getting the library together.
Tomorrow is open house so I hope to use that time to get a few extra things done since as a librarian I really won't have a lot of parents coming by. I know I'll have some favorite kiddos coming in to say hi, which I am very much looking forward to.
So here are a few life lately updates:
- Things between the husband and I have been great. Change your attitude and you really can change your world.
- I've been giving a lot of thought as to how I want this school year to be different. I just haven't gotten a plan together yet.
- My precious nephew Bennett turns 3 this weekend so we will be heading to a very festive Jake and the Neverland Pirates party on Saturday.
- My house stays a mess because cleaning with Jack around is impossible.
- Speaking of Jack, he has decided that wearing clothes or a diaper isn't for him anymore.
- I'm so happy that I have the show Big Brother to watch because it brings me so much joy.
- Another show I'm surprised I enjoy is Satisfaction. From the previews you would think it is all sex but it really isn't. There is more sex on General Hospital than this show.
- I'm so ready for some football to start. College football makes my Saturdays. I have got to get myself to Fayetteville at least once this season.
Things will continue to be slow around here as our home gets use to a new routine. Another reason is because one issue between my husband and I was my computer use when he was home. Basically he is jealous of this computer and if I am going to be honest I would use the fact that he was home to run off and get some alone time with the computer. Instead I need to use the fact that he is home for a few days as family time. See old dogs can learn new tricks!