Image Map

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wobbling Teacher

Three days back for this wobbling teacher. Overall it hasn't been all that bad which I am surprised about. During the summer I had been miserably tired and cranky from being pregnant but everyday this week I have come home with some actual energy. It's nice! The biggest surprise-not one student has said one word about my baby belly. I got the "Are you pregnant?" more when I wasn't pregnant. What's up with that? Darn kids :) My fellow teachers have been sweet. They are constantly telling me what not to do and then helping me. Wish they were at my house. For some reason I can't pull the trash at work but can do it at home. Well since my hubby is at work for the night I am staying with my parents and getting to visit with that sweet baby Bennett. 

No comments :

Post a Comment