Image Map

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Bed Rest Sucks

In order to keep my blood pressure at an okay level I am now being forced to lay on my right side. Thankfully this works so maybe I'll be able to stay out of the hospital until Wednesday. My mom came to my house today and helped me clean some and just get ready for the baby. Husband is working so I am staying the night at my parent's house for the next two nights. Tuesday is the day he and I will have to do everything that needs to be done before baby arrives. All of this bed rest gives me plenty of time to write lists. It isn't in my nature to have to rely on so many other people to do things for me. I take care of people-not the other way around. It's hard. I'll be so happy when this baby comes out healthy and I can start getting my body back. Feeling so huge just isn't fun guys. 
On a brighter note I received the CUTEST set of burp rags that my aunt had made for me. Check them out. They are so adorable and I just love them. 





2 comments :

  1. Good luck. It is hard to rely on other people, but do it! Don't stress yourself when you have people to have (I know, I know, way easier said than done)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would so much rather be the person taking care of someone else. This is hard! So ready to meet my baby Jack.

      Delete