Image Map

Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday's Letters

I hope everyone is having a great day. I'm having a productive day which isn't unusual but this is even more so for only 10:30 in the morning. Here is my Friday letter.

Dear Husband,
I hope you enjoyed your "me" night. How nice of me to get you The Hobbit and bring you supper to bed as you watched the longest movie ever. I have to say if I would have known it was going to be that long I wouldn't have gotten it for you-just kidding-you deserved it.

Dear Jack,
Baby, I am so sorry that you are still sick. That running nose is driving you and I both crazy. I will say I appreciate you only getting up once last night and then going back to sleep after only 45 minutes. Mama appreciates it more than you know.

Dear House,
How do you get so dirty? I hope you are enjoying getting so clean today. Please stay that way for awhile.

Dear Spring Break,
Where did you go? I miss you already! Now you will be forgotten and summer promises will take your place.

Dear Laundry,
I'm kicking your butt today so haha!

Dear Self,
Take a break for God's sake...you deserve it.

Photobucket

Enjoy the weekend party people....keep your hearts happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment