Image Map

Monday, May 20, 2013

A Space of My Own

I took a little break from blogging because basically my life was crazy. My husband's new schedule formed a whole new routine for us, school was wrapping up, Jack was in a horrible fussy stage, and basically the only thing I could write about was how much things were sucking.

There are only 5 school days left until summer. This will be my first summer with a baby and I have lots of excitement and some fears. Never getting a break is the biggest fear. My biggest excitement? I will get to form an even greater bond with him.

During my little break from blogging I decided that I needed a space. I had in the past blogged in my car, in our den, outside, on my couch, in my bed, at work.....basically never in the same spot. We have a guest room that I have since turned into my room. It is the place I will blog and craft. It is not even close to those cute rooms you see on pinterest. Yes, I would love a space like that but that just isn't possible right now. Of course, I will vamp it up from time to time as I go. I'm just so excited to have my own space. Here is a little tour.
The closet which houses my crafting supplies. Please note the half painted wall.

I pushed the desktop computer to the back. We never use it but I just can't throw it away.

Included this picture to show the sewing machine in the floor where it will probably stay.

Here is my craft bed. Gotta do what works.




2 comments :

  1. Ohhh, that reorganizing thing is such hard work. I'm in the process of doing that. And things actually seem less organized now than they were before I started.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so nice to have your own area to work now! Maybe try to sell the desktop on Craigslist or something?

    ReplyDelete