Image Map

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Jack at 7 Months

I'm ten days behind on this post. Sorry life has been crazy. My husband has been working a lot which leave me parenting alone. Jack has this way of crying just when I open my computer. He likes Mama's full attention. 




Dear Jack,

I am loving being around you more and more now that you are developing such a fun personality. You love it when dad whistles loudly at you and when you tickles your chin. You love it when mom sings to you. 

You can now sit very well. You rarely fall over and when you do it's because you were reaching for something that was just too far away. Mama loves how she can sit you around your toys and watch you play. 

No crawling just yet. You will either have your hands in place or your legs but never at the same time. You just can't keep those fingers out of your mouth long enough to get it down. That's okay though because as much as I want to see another milestone, I know that once you are mobile things will never be the same.

You have started eating with your hands. You enjoy it a lot more than being fed. If you are not hungry, you will not eat. You didn't get that from me. Your favorite thing so far is yogurt. 

Mama and Daddy are enjoying seeing you turn into a funny little man. You make us laugh with your baby laugh. I hope you always keep that happiness. Looking forward to seeing you grow and learn.

2 comments :

  1. Aw this was so sweet! He is SO CUTE and he's getting so big! That pool looks like fun! I would love to get Travis one in a couple of months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack is so adorable! I can't believe how fast time goes by and that he is already 7 months!

    ReplyDelete