- 1 wire clothes hanger
- 85 clothes pins
- red, white, and blue paint
- cut out stars (I painted mine silver)
1. Paint 35 clothes pins red
2. Paint 30 clothes pins white
3. Paint 20 clothes pins blue
4. Bend wire hanger into a circle (mine wasn't as perfect as I would have liked)
5. Snap pins onto hanger. Start on the left side with the 20 blue pins. After the blue pins, do 5 red then 5 white. Do that until circle is filled.
I used a little glue inside each pin before I clipped to give it a little sturdiness.
6. Add stars to the top or where you want them.