Friday, June 7, 2013

Patriotic Clothes Pin Wreath

I originally seen this idea in the June's issue of All You. I seriously LOVE that magazine. I put my own little twist on it. Mine does not look as wonderful as the one in the magazine but I made it so I love it.



Supplies:

  • 1 wire clothes hanger
  • 85 clothes pins
  • red, white, and blue paint
  • cut out stars (I painted mine silver)
1. Paint 35 clothes pins red
2. Paint 30 clothes pins white
3. Paint 20 clothes pins blue
4. Bend wire hanger into a circle (mine wasn't as perfect as I would have liked)
5. Snap pins onto hanger. Start on the left side with the 20 blue pins. After the blue pins, do 5 red then 5 white. Do that until circle is filled.
I used a little glue inside each pin before I clipped to give it a little sturdiness. 
6. Add stars to the top or where you want them.


5 comments :

  1. I think it looks pretty good. And homemade stuff is always so much fun isn't it?

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! I love homemade wreaths!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I saw one of these online somewhere and I thinks it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for linking up to Raising Imperfection!
      Make sure to check back on Friday to see if you were featured.
      Leslie
      www.violetimperfection.com

      Delete
  4. What a great use of clothes pins!

    Thank you for linking to Raising Imperfection.
    Please come back Friday to see if you were featured. :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete