Image Map

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Real Life Love


My favorite movie is Sleepless in Seattle. I'm a sucker for a great love story. Now that I've been married a year I feel like I have a better idea of what real love looks like. In the picture above the love was already there but the true knowing of someone is not there yet. Too bad there wasn't a sequel to this movie so we can see what this real love looks like. 

Real love looks like:
-opened bathroom doors
-calling your husband/wife a very bad word just for fun
-calling your husband/wife a very bad word in an argument 
-saying I love you when you want to rip the other persons face off
-throw-up
-making your love's favorite meal when you hate it
-farting during sex
-asking if you paid the water bill during sex
-saying to your love you need to brush your teeth
-bartering sex for a quiet hour to watch your favorite show
-arguing over money
-watching American Dad even though you hate it but you know the theme song

What does your real love look like?

1 comment :

  1. Hahahaha I love this. It's so true. Definitely not super glamourous. :P

    ReplyDelete