Image Map

Monday, July 29, 2013

What I've Cooked Lately

The husband hasn't been home much lately but when he is home it is just at night long enough to have a quick supper and go to bed. This week I've cooked the following.

Onion Bacon Cheeseburger
My husband said I need to only cook hamburgers like this for now on. I even froze a few for him to take to work with him and he said they were even better. Next time I'll make them up and then freeze. Sounds like an easy supper to me.


(The Very Best!) Bacon Onion Cheddar Burger Recipe

Peanut Butter Oreo Mud Mars
What a yummy thing to have in the house! I only put marshmallows on half because my husband hates them (yeah he is crazy). He also doesn't like any type of nuts which makes it hard to bake a lot of things. Next time I will not put marshmallows on them. I'm not a big fan of the burnt marshmallows taste and that is what you end up with. Next time I'll also add salted nuts to my half. 


Lemon Tree Dwelling: Peanut Butter Oreo Mud Bars

Blueberry Muffins
Thursday night we had breakfast food so I decided to make these blueberry muffins. They didn't turn out as I would have liked. They weren't near sweet enough. Also the recipe said frozen or fresh but the frozen blueberries made them too soggy. Plus it calls for one cup and that was way too much. So next time I'll add more sugar or make a glaze, such thawed blueberries, and will only use 1/2 a cup of them. 


Recipe: Blueberry Muffins

3 comments :

  1. Ugh Jon's taking night classes for the next few semesters and it's so frustrating to make dinner when he doesn't get home until 8 or later. Frozen dinners do sound easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those burgers look so good! I'm jealous, I want some!
    ~Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. No fair. You are making me drool on my computer. Looks like great food. can't wait to try the recipe.

    ReplyDelete