1. Use a special plate. I had a friend who had one of these growing up and she loved it. Not only was it her birthday plate but her mom brought it out for other special occasions to celebrate such as a good game, baptism, and passing a hard test.
|This is the plate I made for Jack|
3. Photo banner of the past year. I've been taking a picture of Jack each Wednesday since he was born. This idea came from Leslie at Violet Imperfection. I've been thinking of ways to use them so this would be great. I can then take the pictures and put them in a special album.
4. Read Happy Birthday to You by Dr. Seuss. I think this would be cute to do that night before bed.
7. Professional pictures done. We are doing this for sure this year. The appointment is already made. Here is the outfit I got him to wear.
8. A gift first thing birthday morning. We have decided to give Jack his present from us first thing that morning. I think it is such a great idea that we'll do it every year. He will get several gifts and I really want to enjoy the excitement of him getting that special present.
Do you have a favorite birthday tradition?