Image Map

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Halloween Cheesecake Pie

Saturday my friend and I got to sneak away and do a little shopping. It was the first time in a really long time and I enjoyed every minute of it. On our way she shared a simple cheesecake recipe with me that I decided to change just a smidgen to make a little festive. The recipe makes 2 pies so I'm taking one of them to Parent/Teacher Conference tomorrow. 

Ingredients:
*2 packages of softened cream cheese
*1 container of cool whip
*1/2 package of white chocolate chips melted
*Oreos or any topping you want
*2 pre-made crusts (I used the Oreo ones)

1. Mix the cream cheese with the 1/2 package of melted white chocolate chips.

2. Blend in the cool whip.

3. Add crushed Oreos. This step you can skip if you want to top with cherries or strawberries. 

4. Top with a few crushed Oreos.

5. Refrigerate overnight.


No comments :

Post a Comment