Image Map

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Spiderweb Peanut Butter Cheesecake


Last week I posted my Halloween Cheesecake Pie. It was so great that I decided to go ahead and play around with it. My husband is a huge peanut butter fan so I went to Walmart thinking about how I could make the cheesecake from before (because seriously it was that good!) but with a peanut butter twist. Here is what I came up with.

2 chocolate graham cracker crusts or whichever one choose

2 packages of softened cream cheese

1 container of cool whip

1/2 bag of Reese chips

1/2 bag of white chocolate chips

Steps:
1. Whip the cream cream.

2. Melt the chocolate.

3. Add chocolate and cool whip to the cream cheese.

4. Whip it up real good.

5. I added circles of chocolate and used a butter knife to make the spider web look.  

6. Fridge for at least 4 hours. 

It is Fan-Freaking-Tastic. Don't just take my word for it....get in that kitchen and whip one up. 

No comments :

Post a Comment