Image Map

Thursday, November 28, 2013

That's What Dads Do

Yesterday my Dad called me and said he was coming over and taking my car to get new tires. I didn't even know I needed new tires. Apparently my Dad has been checking my tires when I come visit them. Oh Dad! So he takes my car to the automotive center at Walmart and has them put new tires on. He took off work, waited at Walmart, and paid for it all for me. I'm one lucky daughter. I'm very thankful to have such a loving dad. 

I also need to give a shout out to my mom. She suffers from rheumatoid arthritis which is worse in her fingers and legs. Back in March she broke her knee and leg and is still healing. Getting around and opening things is very difficult. Medications help on some days. Thanksgiving is always at my parent's house because my mom is a wonderful cook. In order to keep things the same she decided to go ahead and host Thanksgiving again this year. She totally pulled it off with just a little help and some planning. 

I'm a lucky girl to have such wonderful parents!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Jack and his best friend and cousin Bennett

No comments :

Post a Comment