1. My sister and I have swapped ornaments for many years. I can't remember the year we started but I was in junior high and now I am 31. This year we are going to exchange ornaments and we are going to have her boys do it also. Love traditions! It is a great way to build a memorable ornament collection.
2. My favorite Christmas movie is Elf. I really could watch it anytime of the year but I try to hold off until after Thanksgiving.
3. It isn't really the holidays until I've watched the Folder's "Peter, you're home" commercial. Makes me so mad they quit showing it but yay for YouTube.
4. We still have "to believe" if we want Santa to come. Santa brings lots of gifts and full stockings. We love Santa!
6. My favorite Christmas song is "Baby It's Cold Outside".
7. When I was younger my sister and I would make homemade Christmas cards and watch A Very Brady Christmas.
8. My favorite thing to eat at Christmas is my Mom's cheese ball and the cookies I make.
9. I always read The Night Before Christmas on Christmas Eve. I use to read it to my sister but now I get to read it to my son.
10. Every year on Christmas morning as we open gifts my mom always yells out "oh wait, I forgot something". It is pretty much a tradition now.