Another year has come and with the clicking of champagne glasses comes resolutions for a brand new start. I love new starts! It feels so powerful. After the struggles I had in 2013, I am ready for a fresh beginning. There is a strength in me that has been gone for awhile so I feel much more confident going into this new year. Since I have more strength and energy this year I have decided to tackle 14 goals in 2014.
1. Lose 30 pounds
2. Read 14 books
3. Get family photographs taken
4. Make a 2014 family binder/planner and use it all year
5. Redecorate our kitchen wall
6. Trade in my car
7. Participate in the Active Mama Series
8. Make a debt free plan and stick to it
9. Organize craft room
10. Give to my Secret Pal. There is a lady at work who is just wonderful. She works so hard and is so sweet. I want to give her treats this year without her knowing it is me. I'm so excited about this one.
11. Take a class (can be online)
12. Go on 14 date nights
13. I will do 14 things for myself such as getting my hair done, taking time for myself, girls nights, manicures, and, pedicures.
14. Do 14 special things for my mom (she is so wonderful to us and I want to do things to repay her)