Image Map

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Focus in 2014

A few years ago the whole "word of the year" thing became really popular. I jumped on board last year with the word simple. I stayed pretty true to the word and reminded myself of it frequently. I've been giving a lot of thought for the word of 2014. After lots of thought I have chosen 

INTENTIONAL

I want to start being more intentional in all that I do. Too often I rush around unfocused just moving and doing with intention. Yes, I am accomplishing things but there isn't usually anything getting completely done. 

Sometimes I make a to do list and that helps but I don't make do it enough. Being intentional isn't all about to do lists. It is also about focusing on the things that are important to me. My goal is to teach myself to be more intentional in all aspects of my life. It is important to stop and give thought to what I'm wanting to get or achieve. This want might be something tangible, something marked off a to do list, or even simply a feeling. 

 "Live your life with intent" quote via www.Facebook.com/SilentHymns

No comments :

Post a Comment