I realized that if I want to be more intentional I will need to make monthly goals. I am already making to do lists for each day but these tasks are the usual every day items such as take out the trash, mail off package, pay internet bill....
In order to reach larger goals I think I need to make more intentional to do lists. Before I can do that I need to make monthly goals so I will know what exactly I am working towards. This is going to be hard. Thankfully I have my 14 in 2014 as a guide. Plus, I have been listing things that I'm not happy with in my life. Hopefully, I'll be able to come up with several goals for this month. Then comes the hard part-getting them done. Cheers to intentional living!
1. Go on 2 dates with Jeremy
2. Pick a paint color for the bedroom
3. Do 5 activities with Jack
4. Do 2 nice things for my Secret Pal
5. Read 2 books
6. Write up a debt free plan
7. Do one thing for myself
8. Start a kitchen wall art Pinterest board and start pinning
9. Remove all the old carpet from the backyard. The floor people were suppose to get rid of it but they never did. I've been slowly throwing pieces away but I need to get more intentional about it. Make it happen!
10. Organize crafting paper in craft room
11. Clean out car
12. Purge bathroom of products
13. Do a Valentines craft from Pinterest
14. Print/buy frame/ and hang a picture of Jack from his birthday photo shoot