Image Map

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February Goals

Another month of tasks to complete. Last month was such a success that it makes writing these goals a little more exciting. I hope the newness of it all doesn't wear off and I get all of these things completed. 

1//Go on two dates with my husband

2//Do five activities with Jack and link up post to the Active Mama Series @ Violet Imperfection


Violet Imperfection

3//Give my Secret Pal at least 3 things

4//Finish that one book and read another

5//Do at least 1 thing for myself

6//Finish removing the old carpet from the backyard

7//Purge items out of craft room

8//Exercise at least 3 times a week

9//Clean out car!!!!!

10//Buy at least one item for the kitchen gallery wall

11//Drink only 1 Dr. Pepper a day

12//Do 2 nice things for my mom

13//Cook something homemade for daycare

14//Organize pictures that are downloaded on the computer

2 comments :

  1. Great list of goals. I also need to organize pictures that are downloaded on the computer badly! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I'm going to make some goals for this month too. I like the emphasis on clean out car hahaha. Mine still has Halloween costumes in the backseat!!

    ReplyDelete