After checking it out by reading lots of reviews I decided to sign up. I was able to get the first month free by using a code.
Basically you pay $3.99 a month and you can upload up to 100 pictures each month. At the end of the month they send you your uploaded pictures in a book. Each picture can be taken out of the book or you can leave them all in the book.
My plan is to keep each month as a collection of all the fun things we do each month. It will be a lot of fun to look back and see what happened throughout the year. Basically it is like a picture journal.
As my first month is almost over and I review my pictures I am amazed at how much life we are living. Often I feel like our lives are so mundane, and I guess they are, but we really are doing a lot. I never realized how much we actually do in a month until I saw all the pictures.
Here is a list of some things I have documented:
- Going to the park
- Blowing bubbles
- Playing with a sensory bag
- Jack eating his first pizza
- Jack sleeping in his high chair
- My new hair style
- Jack sleeping in the floor
- Me giving my fur baby away
- Playing with a riding toy outside
- Jack picking up sticks
- Swinging at the park
- Mommy/Jack date
- My dentist visit
- Jack's ear infection doctors visit
- Jack eating with a spoon for the first time
- Jack getting a big boy car seat
- Jeremy getting his official diploma in the mail