Sorry readers! I feel the need to apologize because I know reading someone else's personal goals can be a little (okay maybe a lot) boring. I post these mainly for me but also maybe to share a goal that you might consider taking as one of your own.
I'll share a little life lately to give this post a little flare. Okay our life isn't exciting enough to use the world flare. Maybe I should say glare. Jeremy is working like crazy to bring in extra money. I love that he is so willing to work a little extra to bring home some more bacon. Jack is laughing each time you get on to him. He literally cracks up belly laughs when you say no or quit. I'm in for many grey hair. As for me I've been doing decent. I hate to complain too much because I know it could be worse. The newest medicine the doctor put me on has thrown my body into wackiness. I'm going this week to talk to him about going another route. I've been all into painting my nails. Today they are a beautiful green. It is not like me to be so bold (yeah colorful nails is bold for me). I'm enjoying it though. It's the little things.
So here are my goals for this month:
1. Do one thing for myself. This one should be easy since this is my birthday month. I'm still thinking about what I want to ask for.
2. Have one date night. I tried for 2 last month and failed so I'm going for 1 this month.
3. Do our taxes. Although we will be getting money back, I still hate doing taxes. I've always done them myself but I'm thinking about letting someone else do them this year.
4. Read one book.
5. Do 5 activities with Jack.
6. Clean up the yard. We have 11 pine trees. Imagine all the pine needles. It is ridiculous. Jeremy started on it last week but there is a bunch more to go.
7. Give my Secret Pal 2 things (money is tight).
8. Get a canvas of Jack's birthday picture.
9. Paint bedroom. This is so far-fetched but I'm still putting it down as a goal because I would love to get it done. It is one of our 2014 goals. It is more likely to get done if Jeremy is off work any the week of Spring Break.
10. Do 2 nice things for my mom.
11. Clean out the fridge.
12. See how many times I can exercise. I don't want to set an exact number at this point.