Image Map

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What I'm Digging (and You Should Too)

1// Chrisley Knows Best: Oh my how this family has my heart! Todd (the dad is just too funny and he is the best family man). He teaches the best lessons. I love seeing people with money have morals. I've been telling all my friends they need to watch this show and now I'm telling you. It comes on Tuesday nights on USA.



2// Lime-A-Ritas: I haven't been under a rock. I just haven't had many chances to have many a drinks. Tonight I am drinking one as I write this post. These 8 oz. are going too quickly.




3// Clarks: Their shoes are so comfortable for a teacher who is on her feet all day. They are cute without being overly foo-foo. My favorite thing about them is how light weight they are. I found my newest pair on sale for half price and scored them for 30 bucks. They have closed toe options also.





2 comments :

  1. I've never heard of that show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of that show either! I'm gonna have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete