Image Map

Monday, May 5, 2014

As a Mother I Feel Guilty About...

1. How much I look forward to him going to bed.

2. Not taking enough pictures.

3. Letting him watch too much tv.

4. Hating taking him outside. He loves it but he never stays in our yard and I do too much running around (I know I need it though).

5. Hating feeding Jack because every time he eats he throws everything he doesn't eat into the floor. I get so sick and tired of cleaning the floor, him, and the highchair every single time he eats. It gets frustrating. 

6. Wishing he were a girl sometimes.

7. Taking him to daycare.

8. Not reading to him enough.

9. Giving him too much junk food.

10. Not giving him enough discipline. 

3 comments :

  1. I love this post! There are so many things I feel guilty about - I hate feeding my son Blake because it takes FOREVER. Ugh. I also feel guilty about being on my phone too much and have made more of an effort to just put it down in another room so I'm not tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bedtime will be the best part of motherhood for years, I'm sure! and I too wish my older son was a girl, just because I wish my daughter had a sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 Depending on the day, I cannot wait until the kids go to bed! #6 Before we found out we were having a girl, I would wistfully stare at all the little girl clothes. I think it's natural to want a daughter, but little boys are wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete