Image Map

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My Favorite Pins (Part 2)

You can see my favorite pins part one here

Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars (aka Pan Chewies) - our family's go-to Sunday Night Dessert! #cookiebars

I have made these cookie bars more times than I can count. Sometimes I switch the chocolate chips for white chocolate chips or butterscotch chips. They are made with simple ingredients that I usually have on hand so they usually get whipped up last minute when I get a sweet tooth.

 I Love You Message Board

I made this dry erase frame a year ago for my husband on our anniversary. To this day it sits in our bedroom and we actually still use it. The messages have been loving, funny, and even the start of an apology. 

Cinnamon Roll Cake - this is another must-keep recipe. So yummy! { lilluna.com }

Another recipe that I've made numerous times. Of course it is delicious but it also is simple to make. I've made this in cupcake form for brunch and also just as a cake. I now have people request I make this cinnamon roll cake

$5 Patriotic Fan Wreath

I pinned this patriotic fan wreath just the other day. I'm not the best with making wreaths so when I saw this simple one I knew I wanted to make one of my own. We don't have a Target nearby so I hope to find a patriotic fan at a local store. I also don't have ribbon with stars on it but I plan on using burlap and either using a star stamp or a star cutout. I'll let y'all know!

Ham and cheese sliders on Hawaiian sweet rolls.

These ham and cheese sliders are the perfect snack food. My friend made these for me before I found the pin. We had a pumpkin decorating party with a few friends and these were so yummy. I've since served these are two things myself. 

Love, Fun and Football: A Creative 3rd Anniversary Gift

A hometown passport is such a fun idea. In order to really see how cool it is you have to check out Erin's site at Love, Fun, and Football. She can really be creative! 

Buy plates from Dollar Store Use a Sharpie and decorate...Bake at 350 for 30 min.  Becomes permanent and safe - could do with quotes, monogram, or special days of the year. Christmas gifts for the neighbors?   # Pin++ for Pinterest #

This picture is just one example of the endless possibilities of what you can do with ceramic, a marker, and a stove. Decorative plates make the best gifts because you can really personalize them. I made Jack a celebration plate to use on his birthday and any time he does something great.


2 comments :

  1. Oh wow those food pins look incredible and I just ate breakfast!! What a cool idea with the plates too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally going to suggest butterscotch chips and then I read a bit more and you've tried them. Sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete