Image Map

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Life as of Late

Y'all know I like to keep it real around here so here goes.

My husband moved out officially on Monday. Nothing official has been decided but we needed a break to figure things out. This was his idea and he is staying with a coworker at the time. Jack is with me. Honestly, it's hard to feel like too much as changed in the living situation because he was gone half the time at work anyways. I think what I miss the most is not being able to just call him up and just talk with him during the times I usually did. 

We are getting along and my ultimate goal is to keep Jack's well being first. My second goal is that no matter what happens to try and stay out of the court system. Third to remember to be fair and reasonable at all times. 

School has also started back, and boy has it started back. It is very stressful right now and honestly it typically is this time of year. 

Jack is in a new daycare room where they are starting to learn stuff. He is having some issues adjusting since he spent the whole summer with me but each day has gotten better. I love walking in and seeing how much of a big boy he has become. 

First day of daycare 2014 (It was a nasty rainy day)


Obviously things are majorly stressful and chaotic around here but I'll do my best to keep you updated. 

3 comments :

  1. Girl, I'm sure sorry to hear this, but it sounds like you guys are handling it the best way you can. I'll keep you in my prayers, fo sho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you guys can both be happy regardless of what you decide. Also, the first of the year is crazy, I hope it slows down for you, I resigned from my job Monday:////it's crazy but I accepted a new one that in excited about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear that... I admire your dedication to do the best things for your son, though.

    ReplyDelete