Image Map

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Big Moves

Wow this separation has not been easy on any of us. Thankfully Jack is young enough that he seems oblivious. I have been stressed to the max. My husband has used this time to live it up like he is single and has no children. I have been working and taking care of Jack. Saturday night Jack and I stayed at my parent's house so we would have people to watch the Razorback game with. 

I've been dealing with massive headaches for weeks now so my mom agreed to keep Jack so I could sleep all I wanted to. When my phone died that night I didn't even bother charging it. All I wanted to do was sleep. 

This morning Jeremy busts into the guest room. I promptly sit up and ask "what are you doing here?". He wants to know where my phone is so I explain that it is off and he says that he has been to our house and then came here to my parent's house to see Jack. Jack is taking an early nap so he waits around until Jack wakes up and I go take a bubble bath. Jeremy had told me that he had to work all weekend but he had lied and instead he whooped it up. I wasn't mad that he went out but angry that he didn't bother to see Jack in any of that time. Once Jack woke up, Jeremy stayed a whole maybe 45 minutes. He hasn't seen him in over a week and after 45 minutes he is done. It is just frustrating for a mom.

On to bigger news. I've decided that Jack and I are going to move back in with my parents. It isn't ideal but we really need to save some money. Plus, I need the help. My sanity is at stake. 

Currently my sister, her husband, and their child live with my parents while they are building a house but it should be finished in a month. I'm going to use this next month to organize and clean our place. We both have a lot of clothes that need to go. Plus, doesn't everyone have too much junk? We just need the essentials. 

Off to start organizing! 


2 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness, Ashley. My blog reading has been slack recently, but I'm so sorry I had no idea that any of this was going on! I really hope that you and Jeremy are able to work things out. I think the separation will be a good thing, but it's infuriating knowing that he is going out all of the time while you're being responsible. If you need to talk, I'm here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men.. i swear their priorities are just so messed up.. even bob is like that now. So frustrating. Sorry mama

    ReplyDelete