I have regrets. I know we aren't "suppose" to have regrets but I do. Do I focus on them? No, but I do still have them.
1. I regret not being my more outgoing self in high school. I was a whole different person on the inside than I acted. My true self didn't really reveal itself until college.
2. I regret goofing off too much my sophomore year of college and losing scholarships. Each month when I have to pay my school loan bill it eats at me that my college WAS paid for before I goofed off and lost those well deserved scholarships.
3. I regret opening my mouth when I should have been opening my ears. Too many times I wasn't listening like I needed to. Being a great friend is very important to me.
4. I regret being such an ass to my mother as a teenager. I feel the need to apologize every single day. Moms work REALLY hard and I had no idea.
5. I regret eating spaghetti tonight for supper because now I have horrible acid reflux. I should have listened to my dad when he said "you probably shouldn't eat that".