Image Map

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Feeling Gangsta

I am straight up stuck in the hospital dealing with an abscess in my stomach near the area where I had my c-section. This has been the hardest thing to get over. Since I am miserable being without my baby Jack I decided to stay busy. My blog has been needing some work and I had no idea where to begin. 

I put a Mrs. Mama button on my blog! It took me forever and lots of google searches but I figured it out. It isn't huge but it is a button. So accomplished! I also put a pinterest and facebook follow button. 

It is after midnight and my pain meds have me feelings a little loopy but before I log off I must show off a few pictures.

Nephew Bennett meeting Santa!

Jack looking so stylish

5 comments :

  1. aww feel better! Such adorable children! Found you through the blog hop! New follower! (40th to be exact!:) )
    Brittney
    http://beautybybrittney02.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it easy and heal up soon! Little man Jack looks like he is going to be a big handful when he get's older! So precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies for stopping by and helping me build up my little blog. I have so much to learn about the blog world and being the best wife and mother I can be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch!! My incision popped open and it was NASSSTY! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take it easy & get well! Will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete