Image Map

Friday, January 11, 2013

Seriously Feeling Gangsta




wasn't nervous at all.

The IV wasn't that bad...

My nurse was slow but sweet.

I woke up feeling decent-no vomiting which is a plus in my book.

I slept most of the day.

Missing my son like crazy.

Found out that I am healing really well and I MIGHT just MAYBE get out tomorrow.

The pain isn't THAT bad today.

I know tomorrow will be worse.

I actually went for a small walk.

My bestie brought me a cupcake from GiGi’s- so yummy!

All of the staff is just amazed at how well I am doing which leads me to believe I really am gangsta.

Guess who is keeping me from being released? Insurance (they rock and suck and if you have ever REALLY had to deal with insurance you will know what I’m talking about)

I’ll keep you updated on my progress. I’m dedicated to getting back to my wonderful life.

Keep the prayers coming cause well I need prayers from lovely ladies.

2 comments :