Image Map

Sunday, February 17, 2013

What I've Been Crafting


I know everyone has seen these floating around the amazing blog land.
I was pumped to make one of my own.
The only thing I did differently was I used stickers instead of printing "I Love You Because...".
I still need to attach a dry erase marker to the side as well. 
Every single time I go to the store I forget to pick one up.
I meant to have this completed by Valentine's Day but oops! 
Now it will be a "just because" gift to my husband.

\
I don't have a mantel so I always put garland up on the big mirror above our couch. 
This cost me 2 dollars to make. I picked up the materials at Dollar Tree.
They have green and white leis 3 for a dollar.
I also got a package of green sparkly shamrocks for a dollar. 
Hot glued the leis together and then added the shamrocks throughout. 
A simple and easy Patty's Day garland!

No comments :

Post a Comment