Love is in the air this week so I thought I would do a spin off of why I hate my husband.
1. Wet Wiley-he loves doing this to me while I am driving down the road and it drives me crazy.
Can not stand it!!!
2. Hair-when he shaves he gets hair everywhere. I hear him in the bathroom right now shaving and I cringe at all the hair I know he is getting all over the place. He swears he cleans it up but he doesn't get it all and I can see them. It is a battle I have learned not to fight. I just keep wipes in the bathroom and I clean them up myself.
3. Leaves his phone at home-he is horrible about keeping his phone on him. There is nothing more frustrating than him running to the store and then remembering we needed something else and I try to call him and I hear his phone ringing inside the house. It makes me want to page him at the store.
4. Snoring-that man can fall asleep faster than anyone I have ever met. Before I can get to sleep he is out and snoring and then I can't fall asleep because of his damn snoring.
5. Talking on the phone in the car while I am on the phone-the man must be deaf because he talks so loudly. We will be in the car and I'll be on the phone and then suddenly he is calling someone also and then I can't hear what the person is saying that I'm talking to.
Of course, I really do love my husband. He has been my anchor through my medical ordeal and I couldn't have went through it without him. I love him very much and since having Jack I love him even more. Nothing better than seeing the love of your life making the other love of your life laugh out loud.