Image Map

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Cara Box Reveal

This month's theme was Club Sexy where we had to put together a date night box for a partner. 
I had the pleasure of making a box for Rebecca. You can see what I got her by clicking here.

Libby from Libby's Life made my precious date night box.
Teething toy for baby Jack


The heart packaging. How perfect for this months theme!


Popcorn,  M&Ms, and not pictured (because my husband opened them right away ) Reese cups

A perfect date night movie!

Libby sent me such wonderful items and an even more lovely note.

If you would like to participate in March's Cara box then sign up here.

1 comment :

  1. And there went the Reeses! Hahhahaha. It's like our husbands know each other! ahahah. I got that movie in my Cara Box too. What a fun month, right? Great box!

    New follower from the swap. Can't wait to get to know you more.

    Falen
    www.UpwardNotInward.com

    ReplyDelete