Image Map

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Adventures of a Mama

My parents have asked to keep Jack for the night which I hesitated about when they asked. I kept putting them off saying "I needed to see if Jeremy wanted to do anything". I really miss him when he isn't with me. Plus as a working mom I don't get to see him as much as I would like. I finally agreed because they do rarely get to see him and it would be nice for us to get to have a date night.

During the day we start a house project (check out the post about that tomorrow) but that night we finally went to check out the new Italian restaurant in town. Let me tell you a little something about where I live. It's a small town and there are not many places to sit down and have a nice meal so when this place opened everyone was excited. I don't even actually know the real name, we just call it The Italian Place. Here are some pics from our dinner out:
So yummy!

The pic I took after asking if I could take a pic

Before we left the house

The pic I took without asking

Best cake ever!
After dinner we decided to just go back home (we were so full). Some friends were getting together but I decided to just lay in the bed watching Gilmore Girls and playing Candy Crush (discovered it last night) and he watched tv in the living room (we don't agree on good tv). Isn't that what married people do? I took 2 Tylenol PM and slept all night. It was fabulous!

3 comments :

  1. That's so nice to have gotten a date night! It's hard to be away from your baby, but you really need nights like that to keep the spark. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you had a good time! It must be hard to be away from Jack but it's good to have sometime as a couple.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great night to me! lol Sleeping is the best part of having a night off :)

    ReplyDelete