Image Map

Friday, October 11, 2013

Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookies

Today you will find a super easy recipe that has festive written all over it. I'm still pretty new to the baking world so when I find an easy peasy recipe that has added festiveness I get super excited. 

I love sending Jack to daycare with yummies because anyone who deals with children all day needs chocolate. Plus I've always dreamed of being THAT mommy who brings things for extra credit. My dad says I bribe them to be extra sweet to my child. Nothing wrong with that!

Here you go:

1. In a bowl mix 2 and 1/4 cups of all purpose flour with a teaspoon of salt and a teaspoon of baking soda. Set aside. 

2. Mix together 2 softened sticks of butter with 3/4 cup of brown sugar and 3/4 cup of white sugar.

3. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla and 2 eggs.

4. Slowly add flour mixture.

5. Stir in 1 cup of Halloween chocolate chips.

6. Spoon onto cookie sheet and cook at 350.

7. I cooked mine for 11 minutes because of how my oven is. You might need to cook for 13 minutes. I like my cookies soft also. 

8. Eat up the greatness. 

This turns into.....


This yummy Halloween goodness!









No comments :

Post a Comment