2. Modern Family being on USA. I have 40+ episodes recorded. Whenever I catch a free minute I am watching one to get a few laughs.
3. New buggies at Walmart. Sad. I know. They roll so well. No clinking and clanking. I got to be the first one to use this buggy. I told my mom and she said you should have taken a picture. Well I did. I know a picture worthy moment.
4. Candy corn with peanuts. Finally they got smart and incorporated them in one bag. No more having to buy separate. I just have to remember moderation.
5. This wonderful fall weather. I've had my windows open. I just love that fresh smell of God made air instead of the air conditioner. What is also so cool is how much more you can hear when everyone in the neighborhood doesn't have their air conditioners humming.
6. A park in our neighborhood. We have a really nice park just down the road. We can go for a walk and then stop in at the park for some swinging fun.
How could I not make that adorable face happen? He was loving it and I was loving taking the pictures.
What are you thankful for today?