Image Map

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday

Well ladies today I weigh 209! Down a total of 4 pounds. I know it isn't a lot considering I've been on this journey 3 weeks. I'm still pretty darn proud of myself because I've lost something. Not gaining is always a huge victory. People can lose a lot of weight in 3 weeks but I'm okay with just the 4 pounds because I haven't been miserable. I've taken walks and cut back eating. I know that if I keep this up I will need to incorporate more healthy foods and more exercising but for now I'm good with where I'm at. I'll change things up when I see the scale not budging. 

One thing I need to work on is cutting back the Dr. Pepper. For some reason I'm addicted all over again. I gave them up for 2 years and now here I am in love again. 

Today I took the harder walk around the neighborhood so that's something. 

Can you tell I try to find the good?

I'm just so darn proud of myself for losing those 4 pounds. 

Wait until the day when I have a 1 in the hundreds spot and not a 2. Gonna be a joyful day. 

2 comments :

  1. Yay! 4lbs is awesome, good for you. Have you tried the dr pepper ten? Less calories and it tastes better I think.

    ReplyDelete