Image Map

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday

I don't know and I don't want to know. I figure jumping on the scale would do nothing for me this week. I probably should face it but I just can't. After the last few days I just can't face another disappointment. 

We had PTO last night which forced me to run the meeting with Jack who doesn't really cooperate when Mommy needs to do stuff. By the time we got home it was past his bedtime and he was overly tired. He wouldn't go down easy. I left my phone charger at work so I had to charge my phone in my car so I had to stay up past my bedtime. My husband will be home a little later today and I feel like the house is a mess. Blah. Blah. Blah. I got complaints...doesn't everyone? 

There are a bunch of excuses I could give you. I did horrible because I chose to do horrible. I didn't put myself before my stresses or my wants. I drank too much Dr. Pepper. I ate that 3rd slice of pizza. I had 6 Oreos in the middle of the night. I ate a chocolate ice cream cone for supper 3 nights in a row. Ate the cone and went straight to bed. I didn't exercise not one time. It decided to rain for days after not raining for many weeks. 

I'm going to try, and I mean really try, to do better this week.

I must remember to put my health before some other things. I also need to remember that when life gets stressful to not treat myself badly by putting junk in my body. It's something I have to continue to work on. There is just something about that fizzy Dr. Pepper than puts my body at ease. 




3 comments :

  1. I can relate my friend. I'm addicted to diet coke, that sweet fizzy stuff just sets me at ease. Just take baby steps and don't beat yourself up too much because I know when I do that it just makes me eat worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Pepper is sooo good! I think that for me, meal planning is key. I make everything I can on the weekends and then I'll prepare something for the next day the night before when the kids are sleeping. When I'm alone with the kids, this is even more important because it's nearly impossible to cook an actual dinner when I have a toddler and an almost toddler demanding food right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh, it happens. It was just one week, you can get back on track! No one can blame you, Oreos and ice cream cure all stress :)

    ReplyDelete