1. I was obsessed with The Babysitters Club and Sweet Valley High
2. I've read Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret. a whole bunch of times even as an adult.
3. When I read The Prince of Tides I bawled like a baby for a long time and it took me a long time to shake the story off of me. I was so sad when it was over.
4. Wally Lamb's books are wonderful. My favorite is probably She's Come Undone.
5. I only read 50 Shades of Grey because my friend said "I HAD to read it". I was pregnant at the time and I was intrigued by how someone could be interested in that lifestyle.
6. I have only read one Harry Potter book and that was because I had to in college. Just not my thing.
7. I LOVE self-help books. I just enjoy the motivation it provides. I'm currently reading Maxed Out.
8. I enjoy the classics as well. I love Pride and Prejudice, To Kill a Mockingbird, Great Expectations, Native Son....the list could go on and on.
9. I read children's books all day and the ones the kids love the most are the classics. Today I read Rumpelstiltskin and they were entranced.
10. The book I want to read next is We Are Water.