Image Map

Monday, May 12, 2014

My Husband Can't Keep Surprises

Ever since I've known Jeremy he has never been able to keep surprises. If he does something nice he has to tell you right away. 

Soon after we started living together he cleaned the house top to bottom while I was at work. He couldn't deal with the wait and called me at work and told me. 

When I got off work this is what I walked in to see. Happy Mother's Day to me....2 days early. 


He just couldn't wait so I had Mother's Day on Friday.  



On the back of the locket it says "I love you to the moon and back". This is seriously the biggest box of chocolate I've ever seen. I think my husband isn't too worried about me trying to lose some weight. Yes, it is sitting on my bed. Eating chocolates in bed is a wonderful idea. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. I did, just a little early. I love this little quirk about my husband. I love how excited he gets about doing nice things for me. I just think it's too cute. 

2 comments :

  1. Aw! Good for you guys! That is super sweet. And chocolates in bed might be the most luxurious thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley! My name is Heather and I have a question about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete