1. My eyes are beautiful-gosh it does feel weird saying that about myself. I love getting compliments on my eyes. Who doesn't love compliments? Speaking of compliments, we ladies need to start taking them instead of blowing them off.
2. My hair curls really well. My sister has super straight hair which will not hold a curl and I have the opposite problem. If all else fails I can always curl my hair and it looks great.
3. I have good skin. I was one of the lucky teenagers who didn't go through an awful acne stage. Other than a pimple here and there I am blemish free. I don't have a face care plan and rarely take off my make-up.
4. I can organize the shit out of something. Even as a young child and we were going to have a sleepover I would make a plan with sections and columns. I would write it over and over, plus decorate it, until it was perfect.
5. I'm a great teacher. Of course, I will always have areas I want to improve on but overall I think I rock at my job. I love my students and honestly care about them. Yes, I teach them stuff too but I think what I'm mostly great at is being in tune with my student's lives and feelings.
What is something that makes you so fabulous? I would love to hear!